The next TR Group meeting is on Thursday 30th May 2013 at the Old Mill, Baginton
Standard Anniversary Rally or STAR90 as it is known is a celebration of both Standard and Triumph and celebrates:
Standard – 110 Years,
Triumph – 90 Years,
Triumph Gloria – 80 Years,
TR2 – 60 Years,
Standard 8 – 60 Years,
Triumph 2000 – 50 Years
All events are optional and can be booked individually if required.
Minimum cost entry is to Gaydon on Sunday at just £5 per person
May 17th 2013, Friday - Evening BBQ or Dinner. Accommodation at the Stratford Manor Hotel, near Stratford, at specially negotiated prices, or in a designated Campsite
May 18th 2013, Saturday - Organised Roadrun taking in a visit to "Prodrive", one of the world's leading MotorSport and Automotive Technology companies. Celebratory Evening Dinner at Chesford Grange Hotel , Hotel accommodation at Stratford Manor Hotel
May 19th 2013, Sunday - Roadrun from Stratford to the Rally at Gaydon, British Motoring Heritage Centre, pictured above. There will be birthday celebrations all day including parades of Standard Cars. Opportunity to visit the Motoring Centre, and awards ceremony.
Camping and Caravanning will be available if preferred.
Check out the photo's in the gallery. They are of the Coventry Run (including the Lord Mayor of Coventry making a bee-line to be in a picture with Margaret, the Queen of Coventry (TR Group), and the Evesham Plum Festival.
- Check out Ness Makepeace's report on the Standard Club International Week-end in Bletchley
- Check out the report on the Lubenham Scarecrow Festival the TR Group attended (and the gallery page for pictures)
- Check out the report on the Long Itchington show the TR Group attended
- Check the new pictures on the gallery page, Coventry Museum pictures, and the end of a TR2 era, Dave Gleed says bye bye to his TR2
- Check the Events page for forthcoming events in 2011
- Also, check the Galleries page to see if there are any pictures of you at the various functions over the years, but don't blame the cameraman please.....
- Read Mick Papworth's comments about the National Classic Car Drive Day to Middle Tysoe, on the Items of Interest page.
- Also, Derek & Ness Makepeace's review of their trip to the Triumph Marque Day at Duxford